All About MeHi, my name is Chris and I'm 20 years old. I'm a junior in college, currently majoring in film and advertising. I'm a Sagitarrius and I like pizza, but not mushrooms. I love movies. I love webcomics. I love webcomics about movies. Well, sometimes. I'm a self-righteous geek and an occasional writer. I hate puns with a fiery passion, rivaled only by my hatred for movies starring the Wayans Brothers. If there is a Wayans Brothers movie with puns in it, I'm sure that I will hate that, too. There is an empty place in my heart that can never be filled. It appeared when they canceled "Firefly" The only thing that could possibly heal me is the love of a good woman. Or a "Firefly" DVD. Either one.
You want to know the real me? Then get in touch! I'm a cool enough guy. Here's a list of the places where I can be found on this amazing inter-web:
- The PvP Forums. A hive of scum and villainy. Nah, I'm just kidding. It's a pretty cool bunch of intelligent people who don't type like AOLers. If you type like an AOLer, you might not want to visit. We hate your kind and we will ridicule you.
- I have a LiveJournal. So take that how you will.
- On IRC: I hang out in #btc, on irc.sorcery.net, whenever I get a chance (which isn't so often these days, but you never know). You can also find me in #pvponline on irc.magicstar.net every now and then.
- AIM: My nick is BlurryMystr. I'll generally take a minute or two to say hello, but keep in mind that I am a college student. If I'm not talking much, it's probably because I'm busy. Also, I really, really don't like random strangers IM'ing me with "HEY, I HAVE A FUNNY IDEA FOR YOUR COMIC" messages. I'm glad you have good ideas, but please don't throw them at me and expect me to make a comic out of them.
- E-Mail. You should replace the (at) with an @. It's just there to stymie those stupid spam net-crawlers. Stupid e-mail.
Don't ask me why, but some people just seem compelled to send me fan art. I mean, I don't mind, of course, it's just a phenomenon that I don't completely understand. I appreciate it, all right, and I relish the warm and fuzzy feeling I get when I see someone else's interpretation of my characters. But what the hey, go ahead and send me more. I like-a the fan art. The fan art is good. I get you more fan art.
by Amanda Hardy
by Andrew Bradley
by Todd Oliver
by Kris Westreich
by Kris Westreich
by Edward Whetstone (my brother)
by Mike Smith
by Kelly Ferguson
by Liz Walsh
by Brian Carroll
Once again, I want to thank everyone who took the time to make this awesome stuff. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy.
Want to see your work up here? Send me fan art, internet junkies!
Guest Comics (For Other People)
I enjoy doing other people's work for them because it gives me a reason to not do work for myself. In some semblance of chronological order:
Mischief C. Mayhem
Oro Comics (again)
Bigger Than Cheeses
Huffin and Puffin(site down)
Other Comicky Stuff By Me
During my time as a webcomic-creatin' kind of guy, I've done a few things here and there that were neither guest comics, nor an actual part of the "No 4th Wall" line up. These miscellaneous odds and ends were sometimes whipped up on a whim, often spurred by an idea or a suggestion (or even a contest) by someone on one of the forums. This is also where I'm sticking my other ongoing (or, as the case my be, finished) comic series. Have at thee.
- - The Adventures of Mort and Mort Status: Ended
- - Ritual Apology (archives offline) Status: Ended 5/17/03